Friday, December 14, 2007

Bas!!!!

Have had one helluva busy day today! After the party last night, draggin myself out of bed at 9:30 was bad enough...had to go to college to get my Degree and certificates and the reimbursement...ran from pillar to post, but the work got done!

Got back just in time for some lunch ( and some d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s. :D Bhelpuri from college!!! It is THE most amazing thing!)....and then had SIX HOURS straight of KILLING lectures! If there's one thing this college will teach us, it will be how to behave yourself when you are a hair's breadth away from having a mental breakdown. The guys who came were good ( not too sure bout the first one coz watched a movie right through the first lecture :P), but the second one (who spoke for four hours!), talked sense in fits and start. But most unfortunately, he loved the sound of his voice. At the end of the first 2 hours, when we couldn't bear the thought of listening to him anymore, and BEGGED for a break....he said, "Itni Jaldi? Abhi toh main warm up hi hua hun"...We were out of gas...took a break and came back ( out of sheer insanity!) for a second round of 3rd degree torture.

With still one hour to go, I began to concentrate hard at the projection screen, trying to burn a hole through it (Alas! I'm no Superwoman! :( )...didn't work out despite trying for ages...so gave up and started flipping through the newspaper discreetly...but everytime he looked at me...the paper used to be above table level at weird angles...till he finally told me to shut it.
Must have thought I'm bonkers...what with my intro in which I told him I wanted to learn about cross-cultural fruits ( meant to say hybrid ones !).

The day has FINALLY come to an end! Will watch the rest of "Rainmaker"...Oh I LOVE Matt Damon!

CHeerio!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

who the hell is that 4 hour faculty ?? why is it that i dont recollect someone ready to take that much !!!

lostworld_me said...

We have a fac who was ready to take 6 hours straight...and he would have had we not protested...he took 4 hours to warm up :D

Total Pageviews