Saturday, July 18, 2009

Goodbye Mettawa :(


For the first time in a long time I feel awful leaving a place (OK not that long..happened at IIFT last)...It's my last day here in Mettawa...and after an awesome month...it feels almost like home...

Gave away my left over groceries to people who still have time left here...left the bucket I lovingly bought at the Dollar store...Said my goodbyes to the fairytale houses, cute babies, awesome office, and colleagues...Sat on my suitcase and finally got it to shut...and now it's literally leaving on a jet plane...Don't know when I'll be back again...

Anyway...off to Buffalo tomorrow...with all its "Don't go out after 4 in the evening alone" stories...Hoefully it'll turn out to be just as awesome...and will be writing a similar mail for it in August :)

But in the US...Chicago will always be my first Love :)...Hope I get to come here again :)

No comments:

Total Pageviews