Tuesday, July 21, 2009

And Hello Buffalo :)


Here's a discovery I've made (If not believing what a hundred people have been telling you...and then discovering something to be true is a discovery...)...Towns in the US look all the same! Towns/cities/villages...whatever I've been hanging around in...If you'd blindfolded me and taken me out of Mettawa and let me out in Buffalo...I swear I wouldn't have known!


All the pretty houses, cute babies...greenery...and what not I'd said Bye to there...they are exactly the same here! It's better in fact because I'm walking distance from all the departmental stores (STILL haven't gone to Walmart...criminal offence!).

So life goes on...work gets better...relatives are coming down to Buffalo from Toronto...and I'll finally get to see the Niagra Falls!!!

As for football is concerned...I have been watching a lot of girly football...In the US...girl fooball is considered pretty cool! Stanford women Vs California something....But they are shrill...So Club America Vs Inter Milan was a refreshing change...till Inter Milan lost to amateurs in the penalties! Maurinho's face was worth looking at...don't think it was live...but loved it nevertheless!

Weird things happening in the sporting world alright...Flintoff apparently ended England's 75 year old wait! Thrilled for them!

And to wind up...TODAY is the 40th Anniversary of the Big Foot on the Moon...On 16th they merely took off...So much for my love for it...(though it was a big step that they took in the figurative sense :D)... Happy Birthday Moony Foot!

No comments:

Total Pageviews