Friday, January 1, 2010

Magical 2010


Happy New Year folks! I LOVE this time of the year...Mostly because it's holiday season :) ... But also because I love starting afresh in my head !

So 1st of January...Birthdays...Hindu New Year...Diwali...I need a reason to take out a new diary and list a new set of resolutions...For the same reason I adored that scene in Bruce Almighty...when God and Bruce take up a mop and sweep the floor clean...symbolizing an end to the mess created by Bruce and a restoration of order...New beginnings... They give me that warm fuzzy feeling one gets after watching a romantic comedy...it's just the best!

So if I didn't stick to my morning walks in December and became half-Santa...1st Jan is when I make amends and start my routine again ! Of course... it's all in the head...but you can't get yourself to get this excited on say a 14th of June...unless it's your birthday or something!

Anyhow...before I start sounding nuts (if I haven't already...it's the warm fuzzy feeling that is responsible) ... I will bring an end to this...

Somehow I feel this year will be different...how ... why... what... no clue... maybe I just feel this at the start of every year :)

Have a Magical 2010 everyone...believe it...and it shall happen...

No comments:

Total Pageviews