Sunday, December 27, 2009

Kahaan Ke Idiots! Aaaaall izz well :)



I had started this blog after I watched 3 idiots for the first time on the 27th of December, but somehow found myself out of words. The movie was brilliant...I hadn't laughed like that...or been moved like that during a film in forever! But still I just couldn't get past the rather tacky title! So I decided to get back to it.

And today I have..having watched the movie again :)...

Don't really want to analyze it...break it down...and what not...but I did leave the hall wishing I were more like Phunsuk Wangru! What would I not give to have that kind of certainty of purpose..of passion for SOME field...I mean I like what I do...I have loads of fun travelling...yet given a choice...I'd rather bury myself in a book or randomly surf the net than go to office! What does it take to want to wake up at 3 in the morning wanting to go back to work...What makes passionate people tick? What makes Aamir Khan re-invent himself and bring a 20 year old character to life at the age of 44 ...when others his age are either frustrated with their work...or longing for retirement! What makes Paulo Coelho get up early every morning and dedicate himself to writing...What makes Amitabh Bachchan...at an age when many Indians practically give up on life...hit the gym at 5...and do more in a day than I probably do in a month!

All these people have that spark...have flamed that fire within...but how do you and I do the same?? I have tried listening to my heart...it is by far the most confused thing on this entire planet! Doesn't really help!

Sigh...someday...I will know...till then I shall continue to hope ... Dil pe haat rakh ke bolungi...Aall izz Well :)

No comments:

Total Pageviews