Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014! Hello 2015!

2014 was unlike any year I've ever had before. I started dating for the first time, got married, quit my steady well paying job and moved cities .. all for one boy (thankfully it's been worth it :) )! And on Christmas I sang a group song after the longest time thanks to Gobind Sadan. And and and .. I got a doggy - my Maxi boy! It was a year full of drastic changes I could have never imagined in 2013. I think I did live it up to quite an extent.

Having said that, the book I'd promised I'd finish in 2014 remains untouched at the chapter I'd last finished. I am still not exercising regularly (exercised just enough to fit into my gorgeous lehenga at the wedding :D). Eating healthy is a distant dream. I haven't blogged half as much as I'd thought I would. Daily meditation is happening on a weekly, if not monthly basis. Though my cooking skills may just have seen some improvement!

In the coming year, I solemnly swear I shall write at least once a week. I WILL exercise at least 5 times a week. I will find an awesome job in Vadodara that will at least match my previous salary. I WILL stay healthy by exercising my currently not-so-awesome will power when it comes to food that kills my throat or sinuses. I will become awesome in Spanish and pass my CIMA Strategy level. I will find a reason to be utterly happy at any given point. I WILL meditate every single day.

2014 - thank you for being so amazing. A lot has been learnt. A lot of areas have been identified for further learning. 2015 - Can't wait to get started on the new me :)

Happy New Year guys :)


No comments:

Total Pageviews