Thursday, April 9, 2009

Delhi!


Do you know what is the first thing I do when my flight lands from Mumbai to Delhi (and they finally let us out of the craft after going round 'n' round in circles for half an hour :D) ?? ... I breathe in deep... It is amazing...the air in Delhi smells like something else altogether...You can smell the remnants of winter, and a hint of spring...and then ofcourse...there is the awesome smell of planes all around you...and the lack of humidity...it is DIVINE...it's like I had been holding my breath for months at a stretch in Mumbai...and I am FINALLY able to breathe! It feels AWESOME!

So I'm back in Delhi...for good :)... Home feels all the more amazing, and the enjoyment is all the more intense, because I'm not doing the countdown (3 more days and I have to go back...2 more...you get the point!)... Everyone is still pampering me ( apart from my bro...who will NOT give me the remote...and continues to worship that @#$@#!$#@$#@$ Raghu Ram)... Food has never been better ... CNG ensures that no one thrusts smoke down my throat on traffic lights even if I'm in an auto... I just met up 2 of my old room mates from IIFT ... AND visited PVR Saket after aeons for "Confessions of a Shopaholic" for 50 bucks in a multiplex :D! Life can't get better :D .. Touch wood :)

Feels great to be writing again... I go AWOL from blogspot for more than 2 months at a stretch... it just shows I've lost it!

It's back to blogging... back to eating good stuff... back to breathing air without killing my lungs...it's back to LIFE!!

Long Live Delhi! :) :) :)

1 comment:

Chacko said...

50 bucks at Saket too? I never knew that; its there at Priya. Welcome back to the world of golgoppas and chaats...and CNG powered autos as well.

Total Pageviews